2. LOCK doors using the power LOCK button on the door.
3. Insert key into ignition and remove it 6 times within 10 seconds.
4. Make sure the key is fully removed each time. Timing is also very important during this step.
5. Insert key and turn to the ACC position within 5 seconds and press the remote control button ONCE only, the hazards lights will flash.
6. For additional remotes, UNLOCK then LOCK the car using the power switch on the door.
7. Within 5 seconds press the additional remote ONCE only, the hazards will flash.
8. Repeat step 5 & 6 for each additional remote controls.
9. End procedure with ignition OFF.
Please Note: Maximum of 4 remote transmitters can be programmed