Tilt-a-Door Lock kits available for either the Lenlok CBS T&L Handles or the Lenlok Economy T Handles. These kits include the handle and the componentry for tilt-a-doors. Note the Lenlok Economy T Handle Kits are only available in a rear fixing model. The components in this kit model are the T handle, 3600mm of cable and cable clamps, two spring latches, an inner access handle, fixing bolts, drive pawl and a handle collar.
- This product is a C4 wafer barrel. Also available in LF6R and LW3 keyways
- C4 keyway available in 5 pin only and are supplied fully assembled
- The C4 wafer barrel is available in KA1 to KA10 and KD key codes
- LW3 keyway barrel matches in with old series Lenlok T handles
- Mastered wafers are available for the LF6R wafer barrel
- Clutching handle to prevent lock damage when undue force applied
- Interchangeable spindle lengths 75mm, 100mm and 150mm lengths
- Handing can be easily changed from 90 degrees clockwise and anticlockwise, and 180 degrees clockwise and anticlockwise
- If undue force is applied to the handle whilst the lock is in the locked position, the handle 'snaps off' that leaves the lock in a state where it can no longer be attacked.
- Optional key retained feature (roll pins to convert are included)
- Flexibility of front fix and rear fixing options (all components supplied).
- Personalised customer logos(minimum order quantities apply)
- All barrels are supplied with 2 keys
Display Pack Version
- The T handle kit is only available in a rear fixing version
- Comes with a LF 60000 series keyway
- The products included in this kit are rear fixed T handle, 3600mm of cable and cable clamps, two spring latches, an inner access handle, fixing bolts, drive pawl and a handle collar.