Returns are accepted in line with our warranty conditions.
Should you wish to return a faulty item, please email email@example.com. Photos and/or videos of the item may also be requested to assist in the return process.
When a return is authorised, it is the buyer’s responsibility to ensure the product is packaged securely to prevent any damage during the return process. Failure to do so may affect the ultimate resolution to be offered, which may include repairs, replacement items or store credit at our discretion. If the products is unusable upon receiving or there is a major fault, the customer may choose between a full refund via the original payment method or a replacement product. Refunds may take up to 10 business days to be processed. In cases where a replacement product is to be provided, the replacement will be shipped at no cost to the customer.
To enable Remote Pro® to continue offering the very best price, freight arrangements vary depending upon the time that has expired since purchase. Where the item was collected from our warehouse, the buyer is responsible to return the item at their expense.
If the item is required to be returned, the outcome of the inspection should take no longer than 10 business days from the date the item is received by our service department (times may vary).
While many spare parts are stocked in Australia, we may need to order certain parts from the supplier on your behalf. Whilst most ordered parts arrive within 15 days, a small number of difficult to order parts may require up to 8 weeks to arrive.
30 Day Returns
If your item was purchased in error, or you've simply changed your mind, it may not be too late for a refund. To see if you are eligible please check below:
- We must be notified within 30 days of you receiving the item that you intend to return it. All relevant returns information will be provided at this time
- The item must be returned at the buyers cost in original re-saleable condition with all tags and packaging (ready to be put back on the shelf)
- The item is securely packed to ensure it is received in original and re-saleable condition
- The item/s are NOT opened, used, worn or damaged, and are in perfect condition when received
- Do NOT stick or write anything on the item itself or its packaging. Please only write or place postage stickers on the outer postage packaging
- Handling fees will apply, to be deducted from the refund provided
- If the item was sent with free postage, a 20% postage fee will be deducted from the refund amount
- If the item is bulky or exceeds 1kg, a 20% restocking fee will apply notwithstanding the shipping option selected
- Any shipping costs incurred when returning an item will not be reimbursed
- If the item was sent with paid shipping, the shipping cost is not refundable and no restocking fee will be charged for items that weight less than 1KG.
- If the item has sustained damage in transit, or does not return as noted above, a revised refund amount may be required
- For incorrectly ordered items we do not offer exchanges, it best to post the item back for a return and reorder the correct item at any time
- We do not offer returns for spare parts which include but not limited to garage motor parts, circuit boards, motors etc
If you wish to take up this offer, please send us an email stating your order number, the item/s you wish to return, and the reason for the return. Our Customer Service team will respond to your email.
Remote Pro® offer a 12 month warranty on all products used for private household use from the date of purchase. The use of products for commercial purposes qualifies the purchaser to a 3 month warranty period.
The warranty is considered void if the item has been modified, altered or tampered with by a person (or persons) not authorised by Remote Pro® to provide service (not including standard periodic maintenance).The warranty cover does not include and is not limited to:
- Returned items that failed due to an accident, purchaser’s abuse, neglect, or failure to operate in accordance with instructions provided in the owner’s manual(s) supplied.
- Returned items that failed due to incorrect voltage or improper wiring.
- Returned items that failed due to rain, excessive humidity, moisture, corrosive environments, natural disasters or other contaminants.
- Any item damaged in shipment from the customer to Remote Pro.
- Any product failure caused by installing or operating the product under conditions not in accordance with installation and operation guidelines or damaged by contact with tools or surroundings.
- Returned items with cosmetic defects that do not interfere with product functionality.
- Returned items that are incomplete or defaced.
- Flat Battery.
The warranty is considered void if the item has been modified, altered or tampered with by a person (or persons) not authorised by Remote Pro® to provide service (not including standard periodic maintenance).
Consumable components (and accessories) such as chains, carry bags, batteries, hoses, belts, cables, wheels etc. are not covered once used or for damage caused by general wear and tear.
Professionally installed products which include garage and gate motors, motor spare parts, door hardware etc require to be installed by a professional or certified installer and most manufacturers also require regular servicing to adhere to their respective warranty policies. Please note that labour is not covered under this warranty.
Until the nature of any fault is determined, the resolution Remote Pro® can offer may vary. Where necessary, the item may need to be returned to determine fault/issue. If the products is unusable upon receiving or there is a major fault, the customer may choose between a full refund via the original payment method or a replacement product. Once the fault/issue is clarified, Remote Pro® may fit replacement parts or offer replacement parts to the customer. Other alternatives may be offered to the satisfaction of both parties.
Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.
Should you wish to claim a warranty on your item, please contact us.