Out of stock
How to use VVDI2 Copy 48 96bit Transponder?
In V5.5.0 VVDI2 Newest software, you can click ID48 Copy software in Quick start tool software.
Prepare the working key and 48 collector
Copy 48 tranponder (96bit), supports all cars with ID48 transponder, supports latest VAG cars with 48 transponder before 2018
Support Audi, Buick, Cadillac, Fiat, Great Wall, Honda, Seat, Skoda, Volvo, Volkswagen, etc.
1) Connect VVDI-collector to VVDI2
2) Position the VVDI-collector near the ignition switch or ignition coil
3) Insert the working key into switch ON ACC, take out the working key from ignition switch, repeat this until finished
4) If the car is keyless: Go function, remove the battery and put working key nearby igniton coil, then remove key and switch OFF
5) After collect data,input working key to vvdi2 coil to verify
Upload the collected data to server. The cloud server will calcuate the result
Note: Every success calculate will cost 100 remote points
After you get the successfully calculate result, there is no need calculate anymore
- Query result from server, once complete you can save the "Calculate 48 data". You can copy/prepare key with "Calculate 48 data"
- Use "Calculate 48 data" to copy the original working key.
In the process of coping 48 chip, it requires PIN code and component security bytes from the car, you can select any of following method:
- VVDI2 can read out the PIN code from Engine Control Unit (ECU) via OBDII and CS
- You have component security bytes and PIN code
It can copy 48 chip, add 48 chip, support 48 all key lost and support smart key.