Need to programme your Ford Falcon remote? No worries, the team at RemotePro have you covered. Just follow the step by step guide in the video above or read through the instructions below. View our full range of car remotes today.
- Sit in the car with your keys and remotes ready
- Close the driver side door
- In less than 10 seconds of closing the door, insert the key into the ignition and turn the key to the first click (accessories position) which will turn on the radio
- In less than 3 seconds of turning the key, press the rear demist button 3 times
- If done correctly, the door locks will cycle. If the door locks do not cycle, start the process again and try completing the steps faster or slower.
- Once in learn mode all existing remotes will be deleted from the car’s memory. Click any button on the remote until you hear the door locks cycle. Once the locks cycle this confirms the remote has been accepted into the car’s memory.
- Repeat the last step for each remote (if you can have more than one)
- Remove the key and step out of the car and test each button on the remote is performing it’s proper function.