B&D recommends using this camera outside of your garage. This camera is designed to withstand the elements and monitor anyone who approaches your garage.
WI-FI Connection is required at premises where the kit is to be installed.Includes:
- Camera Mount
- Power Plug
- USB Power Cable
- Mounting Screws
- Network Cable
- 2.0 Megapixel Weatherproof Camera -1920x1080 Video Resolution provides a high quality, clear view
- Intelligent Alerts - Receive alerts about motion and sound changes outside the garage
- External Card Slot - Supports up to 128GB Micro SD Card for local storage
- Wifi Network - Supports 2.4GHz Wifi Network for ease of setup
- Clear Night Vision - 20-metre, Infrared range for clear night vision in total darkness
- Wide Angle of View - Wide, 100° diagonal view to provide greater visibility without image distortion
- Warranty - 1 Year
- B&D RDO-1V3 RAP (Roll-A-Pro)
- B&D RDO-1V4 PD
- B&D SDO-4V1 (PanelPro)
- B&D SDO-2V2 ADV
- B&D SDO-2V2 PD (only models installed after Jan 2016)
- B&D SDO-2V3 PGY (Prodigy)
- B&D SDO-3V2 CADS (Controll-A-Door S)
- B&D SDO-3V2 WE CAD S
- B&D SDO-6 (Secure)
- B&D SDO-7 (Smart)
- Must have the B&D Hub installed
Can B&D Cameras be retrofit to existing B&D Openers?
Yes, all B&D Cameras can be retrofit to both the B&D CAD Smart or B&D CAD Secure openers as long as the opener has a B&D Smart Phone Control Kit.
Can I have multiple cameras?
Absolutely, up to 6 can work off your B&D Smart opener and in conjunction with your Smart Phone.
Can I use the B&D Cameras to record?
Yes. B&D Cameras allow for a 128GB SD card to be inserted into the camera and footage to be recorded directly to the card. Or you can record and save on your Smart phone. This means there's no chance of anyone gaining access to your footage except for you.
How big are the cameras?
|B&D Pan-Tilt-Zoom Security Camera||11.8mm||103.2mm||118.6mm|
|B&D Indoor Security Camera||70mm||70mm||120mm|
|B&D Outdoor Security Camera||97mm||67mm||64mm|