1. Sit in the car all doors closed.
2. Insert key into the ignition.
3. Turn the key to ON and then back to ACC twice, leaving it on the ON position on the last turn.
4. The indicator or Hazard lights should flash.
5. Now press any of the buttons on your remote.
6. The indicator or Hazard lights should flash again, your remote should now be programmed to the vehicle.
7. You should Re-Program any other existing Remotes by pressing any button on these remotes, and make sure that the Indicator lights have flashed in each instance, to ensure that each remote was programmed correctly.
8. Turn the ignition back to off.
9. Programming procedure is now completed.
(If the above fails to program, try it again this time with the Driver’s door open) Please Note: Maximum of four programmed remotes for the one car.