The Elsema Eclipse Double MC Board 12V Or 24V (MC) is not just the next generation but an industry game changer. Suited for either a double swing or double sliding gate and manually interchangeable between a 12V and 24V motor operation.
This product is for the card only but can also be purchased with the transformer in both a 12V and 24V version or Transformer and 7AH Battery in both a 12V and 24V version.
The Elsema Eclipse Double MC Board 12V Or 24V is a user friendly menu driven system that uses the 1-touch button to control, setup and run automatic gates, doors and barriers. It uses a large 4-line LCD screen showing live reading of the motor performance and status of all inputs and outputs. The MC controller is not just the next generation but the industry game changer. We wanted to create a controller that is simple to use and does just about any feature required in the gate and door industry.
The MC is not just the next generation but the “Next Transformation” in the gate and door industry creating an Eclipse over previously developed motor controllers.
This new intelligent motor controller is the best match for your automatic gate or door motors. The intelligent controller was built from the ground up, based on customer feedback and using todays technology. With its rich functions, consumer friendly price and with the focus during development being ease of use and setup makes this controller the ultimate board to control your motors.
Elsema’s easy options to add remote controls or any type of photoelectric beams makes for a very user friendly approach, while avoiding the lockdown approach to accessories.
The control cards are available with an IP66 rated plastic enclosure for outdoor installations, backup batteries with charger or the card only. The MC is also suitable for solar gates with its low standby current of 12mA.
- 1 x Elsema Eclipse Double MC Board (MC)
- Installation Instructions
- Genuine Original Equipment
- Eclipse Operating System (EOS)
- Day and night sensor (DNS)
- 24 or 12 Volt DC motor operation
- Motor soft start and soft stop
- Speed and force adjustment
- Large 4-line LCD to indicate controllers status and setup instructions
- 1-Touch control for easy setup
- Auto profiling using latest intelligent technology
- Various inputs, push button, open only, close only, stop, pedestrian and photoelectric beam
- Supports limit switch inputs or mechanical stops
- Adjustable auto close, obstruction load and pedestrian access
- Adjustable lock and courtesy light outputs
- Variable photoelectric safety beam functions
- Uses industry standard 6 pin receiver input
- Energy saving mode to reduce running costs
- 12 and 24 Volt DC Output to power accessories
- Service counters, password protection, holiday mode and many more features
- Built in 12 and 24 Volt battery charger for backup batteries
- 12mA standby current making it ideal for solar gates.
- Free Standard Shipping Australia-wide*
- 2 Year Manufacturers Warranty*