- Sit in driver’s seat with doors closed
- Insert key into ignition and turn to ‘Accessories’
- Press the rear demister switch 3 times (on EB-ED models press the fuel cap or boot release 3 times)
- Door locks should cycle to indicate programming window is open
- Press a button on the remote control for approx. 10 seconds
- Door locks should cycle to confirm successful registration
- Repeat step 5 for any additional or existing remotes (max of 4)
- Remove key, exit vehicle & test all remotes.
Remote Pro distributes automotive keys, remotes and casings which are compatible with the vehicles produced by other manufacturers, and which are substitutes for automotive keys, remotes and casings produced by those manufacturers. Except where a product is expressly stated to be a "genuine" product, our products are not produced by, and are not authorised, endorsed or approved by these other manufacturers.
|Battery Type:||Battery type TBA|
|Battery Access Type:||Tool Required|
|AS62368.1 Compliant:||Compliance TBA|
|Contains Coin Battery:||Coin Battery TBA|