mDrive is the proven workhorse. With mechanical limits and the ability to be operated by numerous Grifco wall control options, it can be tailored to the application. It is also available in various specialised models, such as with a solenoid brake, fan-cooled motor or explosion proof.
- Powerful 1.0Hp motor with purpose designed gearbox for durable, reliable operation
- Automatic chain-engage mechanism for safe and easy manual operation in the absence of power
- Also available with clutch module for certain applications
- Choice of controls from Reversing Starters to the eDrive +2.0 Logic System for Mechanical Operators (GLMe2 portfolio)
- Full range of peripherals and accessories available
What’s in the Box?
mDrive Operator Only. All wall controls and mounting hardware available separately.
Information for Roller Shutters
All operators have a recommended maximum Roller Shutter area listed in the specification table. All recommended sizes are based on a “Standard Roller Shutter” (refer below):
- The Shutter is correctly spring balanced
- The Shutter has max 1.0mm x min 100mm slats, with a Diameter 150mm drum for shutters max 36m², or Diameter 200mm drum for shutters 36 - 50m²
- The Shutter has no wind-locks
- A sprocket ratio ≥ 4:1 is used
|Amps||6.00A||Max SB Door Size||36m2|
- LC = Low cycle (10% run time / hour).
- HC = High cycle (30% run time / hour).
- When specifying an upgraded model, please use the appropriate abbreviation before the “L” or “R” handing. For example ML102MWR.