What you receive?
1 x Set of buttons
1 x Remote case/Blank key
Please Note: Please check your key blade and ensure it is the same as pictured
Please Note: Our products are not provided with logos
What is not included?
1 x Remote Electronics (internals) - This listing is intended for when your key/remote has external damage but the internal remote chip still works. Transfer your remote chip to our product and you have a brand new working remote or key.
Is this compatible with my car/key?
Yes, if your car is one of the following below and your current key/remote looks identical to the product pictured in the main image:
- Captiva 5 (C100 Series 1) 10/2006 - 01/2011
- Captiva 7 (C100 Series 2) 02/2011 - 2014
- Epica (EP Series 1&2) 04/2007 - 2014
- Vectra ZC 03/2003 - 12/2006
Blade Type: HU100
1. Open your existing key
2. Remove internal module/chip and transfer to new replacement
3. Screw/click the key back together
4. Take your key to a locksmith to cut the blank key if provided with this product
5. Test to check everything is working fine
Remote Pro™ distributes automotive keys, remotes and casings which are compatible with the vehicles produced by other manufacturers, and which are substitutes for automotive keys, remotes and casings produced by those manufacturers. Except where a product is expressly stated to be a "genuine" product, our products are not produced by, and are not authorised, endorsed or approved by these other manufacturers.