What you receive?
1 x Uncut key
1 x Set of buttons
1 x Remote case
2 x Screws
What is not included?
1 x Remote Electronics (internals) - This listing is intended for when your key has external damage but the internal remote chip still works. Transfer your remote chip to our product and you have a brand new working remote.
Is this compatible with my car/key?
Yes, if your car is one of the following below:
- Commodore VS: 1995-1997
- Commodore VT: 1997-2000
- Commodore VX: 2000-2002
- Commodore VY: 2002-2004
- Commodore VZ: 2004-2006
- Caprice/Statesman WH: 1999-2003
- Caprice/Statesman WK: 2003-2004
- Caprice/Statesman WL: 2004-2006
1. Unscrew your existing key
2. Remove internal module/chip and transfer to new key
3. Screw in the provided screws to your new key
4. Take your key to a locksmith to cut a new key
5. Test to check everything is working fine
Remote Pro™ distributes remote controls which are compatible with the door or garage motors and receivers produced by other manufacturers, and which are substitutes for remote controls produced by those manufacturers. Except where a product is expressly stated to be a "genuine" remote, our remote controls are not produced by, and are not authorised, endorsed or approved by these other manufacturers.