How to change battery
What you receive?
1 x Blank Remote Case
1 x Set of Rubber Buttons
Please Note: Our products are not provided with logos
Please Note: This key has two blade types, please ensure your blade matches the images
What is not included?
1 x Remote Electronics (internals) - This listing is intended for when your key/remote has external damage but the internal remote chip still works. Transfer your remote chip to our product and you have a brand new working remote or key.
Is this compatible with my car/key?
Yes, if your car is one of the following below and your current key/remote looks identical to the product pictured in the main image:
- Cerato TD Hatch 10/2010 - 07/2013
- Koup 01/2009 - 2014
- Rio UB 09/2011 - 2014
- Sorento Si & SLi Standard 10/2009 - 2014
- Sportage KM 04/2005 - 2014
- Sportage SL 08/2010 - 2014
- Soul 04/2009 - 2014
Blade Type: HYN22
1. Open your existing key
2. Remove internal module/chip and transfer to new replacement
3. Screw/click the key back together
4. Take your key to a locksmith to cut the blank key if provided with this product
5. Test to check everything is working fine
Remote Pro™ distributes automotive keys, remotes and casings which are compatible with the vehicles produced by other manufacturers, and which are substitutes for automotive keys, remotes and casings produced by those manufacturers. Except where a product is expressly stated to be a "genuine" product, our products are not produced by, and are not authorised, endorsed or approved by these other manufacturers.