How to tension spring
What you receive?
1 x Blank Key Blade
1 x Remote Enclosure
What is not included?
1 x Remote Electronics (internals) - This listing is intended for when your key/remote has external damage but the internal remote chip still works. Transfer your remote chip to our product and you have a brand new working remote or key.
Is this compatible with my car/key?
Yes, if your car is one of the following below and your current key/remote looks identical to the product pictured in the main image:
- Range Rover Sport 2006-2009 TD5
- Range Rover 2005-2010
- LR3 2005-2009
KEY BLADE: HU92R
1. Open your existing key
2. Remove internal module/chip and transfer to new replacement
3. Screw/click the key back together
4. Take your key to a locksmith to cut the blank key if provided with this product
5. Test to check everything is working fine
Remote Pro™ distributes automotive keys, remotes and casings which are compatible with the vehicles produced by other manufacturers, and which are substitutes for automotive keys, remotes and casings produced by those manufacturers. Except where a product is expressly stated to be a "genuine" product, our products are not produced by, and are not authorised, endorsed or approved by these other manufacturers.