How to change battery
What you receive?
1 x Set of buttons
1 x Remote case
Please Note: This product does not include logos and is an aftermarket product
What is not included?
1 x Remote Electronics (internals) - This listing is intended for when your key has external damage but the internal remote chip still works. Transfer your remote chip to our product and you have a brand new working remote.
Is this compatible with my car/key?
Yes, if your car is one of the following below:
- Camry/Avalon/Conquest 2000 - 2006
- If your remote looks identical then this product will be compatible
Things to check: Check to see if your button is a similar shape and check to see if your remote has the same amount of buttons
1. Open your existing key shell
2. Remove all internal electronics and components and transfer to new replacement
3. Screw/click the key shell back together
4. Test to check everything is working fine
Please Note: Do not discard any of your original parts until you are sure the new key is fully operational.
Remote Pro™ distributes automotive keys, remotes and casings which are compatible with the vehicles produced by other manufacturers, and which are substitutes for automotive keys, remotes and casings produced by those manufacturers. Except where a product is expressly stated to be a "genuine" product, our products are not produced by, and are not authorised, endorsed or approved by these other manufacturers.