- Free Coding Instructions
- Over 1000 different brands
- Will not work with all brands but will works with almost all
This remote is a new product with several patent technologies. No matter what time of the year, you can create an environment with the required temperature of your liking at the ease of your fingertips. This remote control with 999 codes is compatible with 98% of Air-conditioners around the world.
This remote also has a clock, timer On/Off, room temperature display and other functions. It is a more compact remote and fits snuggly in your hand.
- Look for the required Brand and associated Code range in the “Brand and Code List” on the back of the Instructions list ie. Brand – DAIKIN, Code range – 751-774
- Aim the Remote at the Air-Conditioning unit
- Press the “S” SELECT button and hold for approximately 5 seconds. Code numbers will start to flash in the bottom right hand corner of the digital screen
- Press the “TEMP” arrow buttons “Up” / “Down” to find the exact code number (within the Code Range) for the Brand type you require. (NOTE: If the button is pressed down continuously, the numbers will cycle faster)
- Press the “TEMP” arrows “Up” / “Down” slowly once you are within the required range for you to synchronize with your required Brand type. Once the remote synchronizes with the Air-Conditioning unit, it will beep and the Air-Conditioning unit will turn on. Please note: this process may take up to 10-15 minutes depending on Brand / Code number.
- As soon as it beeps, press “OK”. If you pass the beeping sound, press the “TEMP” arrow buttons “Up” / “Down” slowly to find the exact code number and associated beep.