1. Look for the required Brand and associated Code range in the “Brand and Code List” on the back of the Instructions list ie. Brand – DAIKIN, Code range – 751-774
2. Aim the Remote at the Air-Conditioning unit
3. Press the “S” SELECT button and hold for approximately 5 seconds. Code numbers will start to flash in the bottom right hand corner of the digital screen
4. Press the “TEMP” arrow buttons “Up” / “Down” to find the exact code number (within the Code Range) for the Brand type you require. (NOTE: If the button is pressed down continuously, the numbers will cycle faster)
5. Press the “TEMP” arrows “Up” / “Down” slowly once you are within the required range for you to synchronize with your required Brand type. Once the remote synchronizes with the Air-Conditioning unit, it will beep and the Air-Conditioning unit will turn on. Please note: this process may take up to 10-15 minutes depending on Brand / Code number.
6. As soon as it beeps, press “OK”. If you pass the beeping sound, press the “TEMP” arrow buttons “Up” / “Down” slowly to find the exact code number and associated beep.
Replaces AC Models:
- Over 1000 different brands
- Free Coding Instructions