Out of stock
XL2A-SS is an internal locking kit with semi-circular floor plate for use on rebated concrete (weather step).
Garage doors can be securely fastened to concrete in no time using the Xtra-Lok. Xtra-Lok employs a simple latching mechanism that aids in protecting the door against attacks that leverage force on the door, such as those carried out by ram raids.
- 4x Hardened Tamper Proof Fasteners - 50mm
- 4x Cup Head Bolts - 8 x 30 mm
- 1x Floor Plate
- 1x Door Bracket
- 1x Reinforcing Plate
- The hinge pin is made of stainless steel 304 grade and zinc-treated for strength and durability.
- Coated with powder, the steel is rust-proof and corrosion-resistant. The entire structure is designed for long-term use in indoor settings.
- Roller doors
- Tilt Doors
- Panel Lift
- Sliding Shed Style Doors
- Only suitable for rebated concrete
This locking kit can be fitted on top of the weather step inside the door or reversed 180 degrees so as to fit at the bottom of the step, underneath the door when closed.
Please note: Padlock is not included.
* See last image for measurement specifications. *